Crustless Spinach Quiche
An easy to make spinach quiche with eggs, onion and plenty of Muenster cheese.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped
- spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded Muenster cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- 2.Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- 3.In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- 4.Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 6 ,Calories: 309 Amount Per Serving ,Total Fat: 23.7g ,Cholesterol: 230mg ,Sodium: 546mg ,Total Carbs: 4.8g ,Dietary Fiber: 1.6g ,Protein: 20.4g ,:,