Garden Pasta Salad
Plenty of fresh, crunchy carrots, celery, cucumber, green pepper and onions are tossed with tomatoes, zesty Parmesan and cooked pasta and coated with your favourite Italian-style salad dressing. Chill and serve this bright and flavourful salad.
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-color
- spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles Italian-style salad
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
- 2.Mix chopped carrots, celery, cucumber, green pepper, tomatoes, and onion together in large bowl.
- 3.Combine cooled pasta and vegetables together in large bowl. Pour Italian dressing over mixture, add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- 4.Chill for one hour before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 10 ,Calories: 449 Amount Per Serving ,Total Fat: 27.4g ,Cholesterol: 4mg ,Sodium: 1540mg ,Total Carbs: 45.1g ,Dietary Fiber: 2.5g ,Protein: 8.4g ,:,